File size: 14.99 MB
Light Image Resizer from Obvious Idea (previously known as VSO Image Resizer) is a free tool that organizes your photos by shrinking their resolution or moving them within your hard drive. It is the perfect tool for those who store their digital pictures and images on their PC and who want to resize, compress, convert, create copies, import or organize photos. Light Image Resizer is integrated into the Windows explorer shell, right click on your pictures and start working on your pictures!
It is the perfect tool for those who store their digital pictures and images on their PC and who want to resize, compress, convert, create copies, import or organize photos.
Light Image Resizer is integrated into the Windows explorer shell, right click on your pictures and start working on your pictures!
Using this free resize image software, you can create e-mail friendly versions of your images, load them faster, move them easily from folder to folder, change their format, edit large numbers of image files/batch image resize and thus save space on your hard drive.
Add your own watermark to protect your work or add a copyright to photos with html-like text formatting and transparency support. Customize pictures by converting them to sepia or add a border. Use the live preview to see what the final result will look like before actually processing the image.
• Resize pictures, resize photos and resize images – compress, convert, and easily create copies of your pictures
• A fast batch photo resizer
• High quality results using ultra fast multi-core, photo resize technology
• High quality image resizing filters – Lanczos and Bicubic for best compression quality, and Linear for speed
• Create e-mail friendly images or use them for internet publishing
• Sort, rename or add a watermark to protect your pictures from being stolen
• Use the profiles library – iPhone, iPad mini, forum, HQ
• New – create custom PDF pages !
• Easy to convert JPEG to PDF
The program is available as a windows shell extension. Just right click to easily resize pictures as copies or continue to work on the original HQ photos. Then share your resized photos online with friends. It’s freeware software if you use it for personal use.
• FIXED: relative font size for watermark text was set too small for large images
• FIXED: some compressed Fuji Raw files (RAF) didn’t load correctly in collage mode
• FIXED: wrong locale ID set for Georgian translation
• IMPROVED: better memory management while processing (should reduce out of memory issues)
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator